My Blog List

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hooray I'm back...

Hello guys...

Wow.. It's been so long... So many things happened and changed. Gosh ! where do I start? Well, maybe by saying I am just not a housewife  now but I am also a Mommy of a 2 year old cutie pie. Wait a HAPPY Mommy. Yeah ! it's been that long since I posted something here. SORRY ! ! ! Hubby quit smoking for almost 2 years. I know right ? Talking about answered prayer.

What else.. I've been couponing for a year now and really loving it. I think it is addicting cause I am totally crazy about the good deals. Before I started, I've been watching the TLC show Extreme Couponing and didn't believe that it is possible to have a negative subtotal. But OMG when you get there, you'll be hooked. I cannot wait for the sales for the coming week so I can plan my transactions. It is very nerve-racking but it is really worth it. I have accumulated a bunch of stuff that I would have never gotten because it is not my priority like make ups, dozens of shampoos and conditioner. I know what you're thinking right now who needs that much of shampoo and conditioner or that she just probably just have a very dirty hair. OK ! ! see how much I love couponing that I am going on and on. I better stop  and move on..

I have been cooking and baking a lot. I love that my Bestfriend, my sister here in the US is so close to me right now and I can spoil her with my cooking. She says she loves my foods so hopefully that's true. As you might know I am Filipino so yeah I always cook Pinoy foods.

Oh and OH .... I joined zumba too like a year ago.  Still is ..It's awesome ! ! Our instructor is really good and so it really reminds me of the time when I was in college and a member of our dance troupe. I miss those guys... Hecyl Weddle, Sherry Amor Fernandez, Edelyn Neri, Amerie Mondelo. Everytime I go there, my mind just wander back to those days.. SIGH... But I think when you have a kid you don't have that energy you used to have then. Plus you know there's your age that keeps climbing thank God for that (wink).

So not to make this boring to read, I am going to be posting from day to day about me and my life being a Mommy. You know just random stuff..

Alright ! ! if you are not a follower then common and join me. Let's learn from each other.







No comments:

Post a Comment