My Blog List

Friday, October 4, 2013

OOTD? How about VOTD?

I have been following some vloggers on youtube and they showcase makeup tutorials, shopping hauls, and their OOTD. Eh? Yeah that was my response too before I know what it meant. Outfit Of The Day thst is - OOTD. They are just simply showing what their wearing that day where they got it or sometimes how much. Now have you thought of sharing your VOTD to your facebook page or pinterest or on youtube? I haven't to be honest and something is bothering me. Do you think anybody would be interested to watch or read my VOTD? Probably not because it is not as interesting as OOTD or makeup tutorials or shopping hauls.

I will share it anyway because I think this is what I need to do. And believe me I did not spend a penny or it is not the tag of the season. Or not the trend right now but this what everyone should ought to do. Read your Verse Of The Day.


1 Thesalonians 5:17-18

Pray without ceasing in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus to you-ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment