My Blog List

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Clogged sinks

Grrr... our sinks has been clogged for two weeks already. 2 weeks :O it's really surprising how come it's never been resolved. I don't know what's been dumped there by me or my husband since it's only the two of us here in our house. It could mostly be blamed by me because I often use it a couple of times everyday.
We tried a lot of clogging device like the snakes and some sort of stick. My husband did it one night ( that's his only vacant time) and it didn't work. While he was doing this, I remembered that in the Philippines we only used a stick or even a broomstick to take out the clogged drainage or sink. We tried it and it didn't work. So left it clogged and finally the next night decided to go the store for a commercial stuff to help with this problem.
So here we are, we got this DRAINO called stuff. It's liquid and glue. It supposedly act as a mechanism to take all this stuff that causes the clog. Here's more- money back guarantee and so wow ! if it does not work let's take it back to the store. Ok enough with that money thing, it actually didn't work. Sigh ! ! Our problem is probably too much for this Draino to handle. We didn't take it back to the store to get our money. I mean it's ok and it's just a few dollars.
Next stop- WALMART to get another kind. It's called Main Line Cleaner and there's the big Guarante to work marked on the side of the container. So we agreed we'll give it a try. It's a lot more expensive than the first one we got. Poured the whole gallon to the sink and leave it for 7-8 hours as it says on the direction. The following day, poured very hot water assuming that 7-8 hours had passed. I had the biggest smile for it actually worked. I hope it will continue to be like that. I have to be very careful though not to put anything on the sink so it won't happen again coz it's definitely a pain in butt.
One thing, please be very careful using this kind of stuffs, cause it can cause some harmful effects to your skin or even to your whole body. Read the directions carefully before doing or pouring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment