My Blog List

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I lost weight

One thing I've observed when I first got here is the foods. It's all fatty and if you don't keep up with what your eating it will really add to your normal calories. And soon you'll find out that your belly is hanging already :D.
I gain a lot of weight for a few months of being here. I'm really worried because my belly and my weight was not right for me. My husband bought me a scale so I can keep the record of how many pounds are added to my normal weight. I hate my body really.
Last week, my husband went to a business trip for 5 days. I think that trip have brought two things for me. First, I was lonely for I was missing him really bad. Second, because I was lonely that I forgot eating which made me lost weight which is so cool. I told my husband well I guess it was better for you not to be here with me all the time. LOL :)
I am doing now is keeping track of all the foods that I am eating. Also, doing this 40-30-30 zone diet which is amazing. You are eating a well balanced carbohydrates-protein and fat and yet you are still losing pounds. It is hard at first to plan for your meal everyday. My husband started it last week so I hope this all pretty goes well and that we will be strong not to crave for those ice creams, chocolate cakes and etc.
I'll keep updating about this and share the pros and cons of this. :)
Goodluck for us ! ! !

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog. I hope you continue blogging.

    Anyways, I gained weight in Hawaii during my first year in US. The lifestyle here is so different that your body takes time to adjust.

    My goal is to buy this WII thingy so I'd get motivated to exercise.

    Hay naku...kapoy mag exercise.

    ReplyDelete