My Blog List

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Every Morning

I was actually told over and over in my mind and in my heart to share this feeling to everyone who'll be reading my blog. Praise God every morning, thank Him for the awesome goodness or even the bitterness of our lives, for it is new every morning. Every morning - is a new life for all of us.
I know it is hard to do that specially in the bitterness of our lives but let me share this passage for you :

Romans: 8:28 - And we know that God causes things to work for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

Let us realize how wonderful it is that God is our Father that He gave us every morning of new hope and peace of mind.

This song would remind you of everything : Great is Thy Faithfullness

A prayer wouldn't hurt to start our day. It will uplift us for the rest of our days, our plans and desires. No one knows what's best for us but only Jesus. So let us not forget that He is always there for us no matter what. In this times we have no one to hang on but to HIM. For it says :

Matthew 11:28 - Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

I hope that this piece of encouragement (simply written) would help us draw more closer to God.

God Bless everyone ! ! !

1 comment:

  1. What an inspirational post! Thank you for the reminder. I have been so busy lately and I sometimes forget to pray.

    ReplyDelete