My Blog List

Monday, March 15, 2010

Proud wife

What an amazing thing to say "Prince". You might say, is she in UK or in a palace? Well, not really :) my husband and I have our own palace and that is our house. WE consider each other as Prince and Princess. That is how we treasure our lives together. When we first meet way back 5 years ago, I called him Prince and he called me Princess. Is it not sweet? There's a nice feeling inside of you that lights up when you hear somebody calling you like that. If you don't find it special well I do. :D I am easy to be pleased and that's just me.
Though we called each other honey, sweety, baby and etc as our relationship gets deeper and deeper the thing of how you take good care of a Prince and Princess still there. I just remembered when I was sick and he never slept at all just to monitor my temperature and to give me medicines on time. I also remember my cousin telling me that "you should not marry a foreigner coz they don't know how to care". I just proved that with my Sweety. He cooked for me and so I recovered earlier with that very high fever. He gave me tylenol, ibuprofen and all kinds of medicine and above all is the love of doing it for me.
So I've thought of writing about this because I am so proud of my Sweety. Proud that he is not just a kano but a very loving, caring hubby that is willing to do everything for me. Today, he came home feeling bad and I am hoping it won't be like mine because it would be terrible for him. It's not that I am not going to take good care of him but as he needs to work tomorrow. I had him eaten his dinner and so he could relax earlier. I'm gonna get something for him to make this colds a lot better tomorrow.
So I got go to for now needs to make a hot tea for my Prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment